Welcome to the myDEQ portal, DEQ’s comprehensive, online reporting tool that is available to users 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
Currently, the myDEQ portal allows the public to:
- View permit application status
- Report pollution
- Search for pollution reports
- Search for certified stormwater and erosion control certificate holders
Registered myDEQ portal users can also:
- Register, view and update underground storage tank facility and owner information
- Submit Title V Annual Compliance Certification reports for air permits
- Submit annual Virginia Environmental Excellence Partnership program reports
- Submit annual Solid Waste Information & Assessment reports
- Apply for stormwater or erosion and sediment control certifications and re-certification
- Apply for and report on Litter Grant awards
- Submit Annual Poultry Waste Transfer Data
Registered users benefit from:
- A comprehensive Items Due & In Progress list, which displays the upcoming items due and forms in progress across all participating DEQ programs
- The ability to share and collaborate on forms or reports within an organization before submitting to DEQ.
- The ability to view up-to-date status for submittals made to DEQ from the myDEQ portal.
- The ability to communicate with DEQ about and submit revisions to applications or reports quickly and seamlessly.
- A comprehensive view of past, current and future submissions and due for an owner, facility or single permit, across all participating DEQ programs
Still have questions or need help? Visit our myDEQ Help page to learn more.